View Single Post
Old 04-27-2006, 03:39 PM   #14
LovelyPerversion

LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)LovelyPerversion Level 1 (100+)
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Pg, would you happen to be a little morbid ? Forgive me for speaking so frankly but to me there's nothing worse than a drunk girl. Feminity has its own aestheticals rules you just can't cross. The woman style is to complex to support drunk attitudes..it makes you lose your charms in no time....I remember seen a bunch of girl doing a 'burp contest' few years ago. I was so shoked I almot left the place. The funny thing is that I am not really someone who gets easily shoked, I may have a very dark humor but there are few things I just can't stand to see. Woman to me have the most interesting style and they can't waste it in throwing up or just walk in zigzags. I am not saying a woman doesn't have the right to have a good time and to express their hapiness. I don't want to get in some sort of a Muslim radical way of thinking (no offence to that religion). I am just saying 'utter goofiness burping out & puking everywhere' is the privilege of that poor style which is man attitude.
Picky Picky Picky!!!

I've known a lot of guys who LIKE the idea of a girl that will burp, fart, whatever in front of them!!! It breaks the ice and the guy knows HE doesn't have to live up to any unrealistic expectations, or hold everything in until the night is over!!!

Seriously, one day a guy I know called me up after his date and said "Wow!!! This girl can BELCH!!! This is so awesome!!!"

I can kinda see where you're going, but there's a big difference between acting goofy, and lying in a puddle of your own vomit.

Alcohol lowers your inhibitions. Inhibitions are those little things in your brain that says "Girls don't burp" "Girls don't fart" "Girls don't have sex on a first date" "Girls are supposed to be too embarrassed to do a strip tease for some guy they just met" <--see where I'm going with this. And think about those "Girls Gone Wild" videos....do you think they were SOBER when they did that?????

Hell, if I'm sober, and some guy says show me your tits, I'm like "FUCK NO!!! Leave me alone you pervert!!!" But, if I'm drunk, shirt's coming off!!!

Hell, first time I let a girl fuck me with a strap on, I was drunk...otherwise, I would have gone home before it went that far.

First time I was on stage playing "find the fake penis" with a lesbian I was drunk.

First time I danced with a pre-op tranny at a club with his tit on one hand and his dick in the other, I was drunk. <--- now I don't have to be drunk to start grabbing, but it's an excuse for bad behavior!!!

Some advice for you: Make sure you ALWAYS tell your dates that a girl drinking is a big turn-off for you and explain why...so she'll know to be alcohol free and totally self-conscious around you.
LovelyPerversion is offline   Reply With Quote