View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

You know ... ?

You know Phantom ... ?

This is really starting to annoy me! In a very profound way!

Every two weeks ... "Phantom's Birthday" ; "Phantom's first spot" ; "Phantom has 100.000 reputation" ; ""Phantom panted his nails" ; ...

Now, to celebrate this occasion as appropriately as possible, I have two presents for you (Phantom) and you (other rodent):

1) I'll give you something so many have been waiting for, craving for, yearning for - I'll give you Phantom's real identity. Show you the man behind the mask.

Take a look, this is him:

2) Phantom, I'll give you a present as well. You remember one of my most sacred rules, commandments even?

Well, today I shall break it and give you a short look behind the curtains of pleasure, depravity and debauchery I so very much enjoy.

Of course I cannot reveal the identity of my partner on the left so you'll have to forgive me for tampering with the picture a little but I'm sure you understand - and still appreciate - the important part.

Have a peek:

HAPPY 100.000 !