View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 02:47 AM   #17
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealRed View Post
I like it when the woman is forced whether it's rape, blackmail or they or drugged and she gets off from it but doesn't want to. Some pain is fine a long as it's not extreme no snuff, scat or pissing . Slave/ master stuff is all good.
Second that..also the moment when she realizes she WILL submit one way or the other..especially in blackmail/coercion scenes, where she not only has to submit, but actively make herself do it and please me...

I like different types of scenes...celebs owing money that they borrowed for their start in music or show business, and now the debt is due....or a stalk/kidnap...where she has to submit to protect someone else...lots of possibilities...these are just a few ...there's always different variations possible....yum yum...even multiple victims...

--BAD MAN--
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote