View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:04 PM   #15
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Big meaty cocks, but I don't have to tell you that since it's obvious I will want significant size on my rapist(s).

Something not directly sexual that turns me on is bondage, especially kidnapping and damsel in distress scenarios. I often fantasize about being tied up and gagged by a kidnapper, a burglar or even as part of a game, no nudity or sex at all. And if it's done in a place where I can see myself (eg. there is a large mirror in the room, or a camera that films it so I can watch it later), some kind of costume makes it more interesting.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote