View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 06:54 AM   #17
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's a lot of moments. In my fantasies I love the moment when I choose to rape the girl (I haven't done anything else yet, but there's always a mental fight that goes on because in my fantasies it's the first time I've ever raped a girl). There's an incredible adrenaline rush when you fully commit to taking control of her and forcing her to take your cum inside her.

Other moments are when I have her bound and I start removing her clothes. The look on her face as she realizes what I want from her and she sees the only form of protection she has left is being stripped away. The rest of it is just part of the sweet victory that I claimed over her.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote