View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 03:49 PM   #1
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)
Default Couples forced together - Common fantasy?

Lurking here for some time, but only managed to get the registration through today, so, this is only my second RB post. Something I've often wondered about:

My rape fantasies pretty much go both ways, with myself as either the perpetrator or the victim. A subset of the latter type is the fantasy in which I am taken captive along with a female victim, and she and I are forced into sex with each other, a sort of shared victimization. This actually was one of my biggest turn-ons even when I was very young; the idea of a girl and I being captured together, forced to strip (or better yet, forced to strip each other), and being tied together naked and face-to-face and struggling, was an extremely arousing fantasy. Of course our captors would rape us themselves as well, but it was somehow even more villainous of them to force us essentially to rape each other in front of them. The fantasy perpetrators early on were generally all women; later on mixed couples and groups came into it more. I'm sure my fantasy co-victims really appreciated that.

Is this a common fantasy type among people here? Is there a term for it, like femdom, malesub etc? Couplesub? Coupsub?
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote