View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 12:27 PM   #25
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo
Default Chapter Seven: It's All About Exercise (Part Four)

Finishing washing the sweat off their bodies, Carlos smiled a little, just thinking about something. Lifting her back up with her still embedded on his cock, he carried her back into the gym while she sobbed into his shoulder. She couldn't believe this was happening. She hated him so much. Smiling a little and patting her back, he chuckled "Now now sweetie...I know how much you want to please your daddy....but you can just lay back now. You've had your workout...now it's time for Daddy to have his. But don't worry...you'll still be apart of it."

Laughing at her expression, he carried her over to the weight lifting machines and sat her down on a seat like chair that had her laying down, scissoring one of the machines. This one would be where you pull the straps above yourself to pull yourself up and down on tracks, doing pull ups...but he had thought of something better. While he was doing his pullups, he had stationed the chair she was seated on, so when he pulled it, not only would it raise up upwards, it would also pull her down onto his cock.

Strapping her into the chair and moving some clamps to open her pussy up wide, he smiled then lay down on his portion. "Now you just sit there and let Daddy do all the work." Saying that, he pulled on the pull up strap above him and smirked as she cried out, feeling his cock slowly go into her. "You see? Instant fuck machine...the perfect workout..." Laughing, he continued doing this for 50 more reps then rested, resting his legs underneath him and keeping himself positioned inside of her. Sitting up and thrusting his tongue into her mouth he grinned "See...isn't this the ultimate way of doing pullups?"

Letting himself slip out of her, he grinned "How about 50 more reps?" Not giving her a choice, he started the reps and smiled as she shifted uncomfortably in her chair "Mmm baby...you're so sexy when you move like that...and it just makes your pussy tighter around my cock. Now...25 more reps to go..."

After the final 25, he lifted the sobbing Cleo off of his cock and guided her to another machine. Seating her in a chair much like the one she was in before, he sat just underneath her and pulled up on the strap, pulling her seat down onto him. "Oh yeah...this rocks....not only am I getting a workout...I get a reward...." Pulling down on the strap again and lowering her back onto him, he kissed her fully on the mouth. After 48 more reps, he kept the strap pulled down as he came into her and grinned, sucking on her neck. "Mmmm....so good...now we've got 50 more reps..."

Slowly letting the strap raise up, he smiled and then opened another compartment underneath her showing another dildo "Let's give your ass a workout too shall we?" Smiling, he pulled her down, hearing her cry out as not only his cock entered her but the dildo slipped into her ass. Screaming out from the intrusion, he smiled and kissed her deeply "Oh baby....so tight in both areas..." Grinning and doing this 49 more times, he raised an eyebrow "Oh god...that felt great...but I think we better go get ready for Cassie."

Laughing at her, he pulled her off the chair as she melted into his arms and carried her up the stairs to his room and the bathroom there.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote