View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 09:47 AM   #39
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsnathpalle View Post
Not big into torture. One fantasy I have played out is that my rapist makes me strip, then makes me glue the insides of my bra cups and put thumb tacks in the glue, then makes me put on the bra. The tacks digging into my breasts. He squeezes the cups while penetrating me. PAIN shoots through me.

Snuff:

Raped in front of my husband as he is tied to a chair. Then my rapist ties my hands behind my back and puts a noose around my neck. He makes me stand on a stack of books in my highest heels and leaves. Hours pass, my ankles ache, my knees buckle, I fall from the book stack as my husband watches me kicking and flaying as I hang.
It wouldn't be fair to let you have all the fun, while your husband only gets to sit there and watch. Your rapist should throw your hanging-rope over a beam above you, then over to another beam above the chair, and down to another noose around your husband's neck. This will motivate you even more to prolong the scene, knowing that when you finally fall, your weight on the rope will strangle your husband as well as yourself. A really considerate killer would stand your husband up on another stack of books, naked and bound just like you, so he could share the whole experience with you. And hang some kind of weight at the middle of the rope, enough to take the slack out but not enough to strangle either of you, maybe a bag with some knives and scissors in it, tools for cutting rope, so mockingly close yet so unreachable...

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote