View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #36
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the clarification Captive, in all honesty I don't particularly fantasise of going down the snuff route myself, but I'm not adverse to roleplaying it or indeed barbaric torture, my main fantasies are rape and some torture, this can include ones that are pain inducing but I do, in general, like to be held captive as a slave to be enjoyed by my rapist or rapists. Being beaten etc is I believe par for the course, after all rape isn't a picnic and some level of male dominance over the victim is going to occur, I like to be the type of victim who is just seen as a toy by her rapist, that I am there to be raped and abused however he wants because I don't have a choice.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote