View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 12:25 PM   #33
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
There are some very nice ideas here I must say.

For torture I would start with...
I've read a lot of online stories involving extreme tortures along similar lines, and such scenes can be very erotic for me up to a certain point. I'm there through the capture and the stripping and the binding and the threatening and the pleading and the initial torturing and raping, but I get turned away when destructive things start happening. There is no limit to the hurting in my fantasies — the more the victim writhes and screams and begs, the better; but I don't so much want harming. I look at my execution devices in my posts up there, and realize that even up to the very last instant of the process, if it is stopped — rescue, reprieve, whatever — the victim can plausibly recover with no permanent physical damage. As soon as the body starts being destroyed in a story — modifications, amputations, the mad surgeon extracting a woman's breast tissue and replacing it with broken glass — I have trouble with it. If I am the villain in one of my fantasies, I think the victim is also someone like me, who has kept their dark bondage/torture/rape fantasies secret all their life, and however much they may try to deny it even to themselves, they are turned on by it all, even as they struggle and beg. Besides, from a purely practical economical standpoint, my fantasy self went to a lot of trouble to abduct that captive, or paid a lot of money at the market, in order to have that exquisite body to play with, and I mean to get more than my money's worth. That body is going to be my plaything for weeks, months... Any part I cut off today is a part I can't torture tomorrow. Even as a kid I always valued my toys, and never was one to get pleasure out of breaking them.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote