View Single Post
Old 09-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #31
CaptiveSoul

CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)CaptiveSoul Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhikergirl View Post
That gave me chills. Would make a great non-lethal torture in a story though. Not big on snuff myself.
You are absolutely welcome to imagine any ending that works for you. If you imagine yourself being rescued, against all odds at the last possible second, does that make it different? Are your "chills" ones of excitement, or revulsion?

This may sound strange, after reading my posts up there, but the actual snuffing isn't really a turnon for me either. How it fits into my kink is a bit tricky to explain... My fantasies are powered by fear, helplessness, the inescapable approach of some horrible fate. The scenario of a prisoner condemned to death by slow torture, or a captive tied up in some sadistic serial killer's basement, is where these elements are strongest for me. It's all in the leadup to the end, the perverse sexual cruelty of the long process, the natural terror of being tortured and raped intensified by the certainty of ultimate doom, and the desperation of the victim delaying death only by prolonging the torment. The actual endpoint of the victim's death isn't what I'm fantasizing. Videos or stories about snuff scenes can be very hot for me, up until the "victim" is actually "snuffed;" after that point it just feels sad and wasteful. My own fantasies generally don't get that far; they usually unfold until they've, um, done their job, and then sort of fade out unresolved. The situations admittedly seldom leave a whole lot of room for any conclusion other than snuff, but the last-possible-second rescue is a valid one, and probably the ideal one. My posts might be read as how I imagine a device manufacturer's sales pitches to a buyer might sound, rather than in my own voice. Maybe I myself am instead the naked prisoner selected for the product demonstration, kneeling off to the side, gagged and wrapped in chains, staring at the dreaded machine waiting there for me, fighting the panic as I learn the details of what it will do to me, my cock stiffening helplessly as I hear that repeated merciless rape will be an essential part of the process... Maybe you are there too, kneeling in chains beside me, chosen to demo the capabilities of the system with a female victim. I hope our rescuers find us in time; I really do... I just hope they don't arrive too soon.

Everything I post here, whether text or imagery, relates to fantasy imaginings, and not to what I would want to actually happen to people in real life.
I generally don't do the friending thing much on message boards, but feel free to PM me if you want.

Profile: Male / Single / Middle-aged / Midwest USA / Fantasize as either victim or perpetrator
CaptiveSoul is offline   Reply With Quote