View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 03:18 PM   #24
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptiveSoul View Post
(Whatever glitches were impeding my registration here apparently have cleared, so I am making my first-ever RapeBoard post on this thread. So, hello all, I guess.)

(All the usual this-is-fantasy-only disclaimers obviously apply.)

The execution device is a rough wooden table inclined at an angle, say 45° or so. The prisoner to be snuffed is bound face-up to the table with wide, heavy-duty leather straps. His/her legs are spread as wide apart as possible and fastened at the ankles, above and below the knees, and at the upper thighs. The upper arms are held straight out from the shoulders; the elbows are bent 90° downward (perhaps reminiscent of the arms of a scarecrow). The arms are strapped down at the wrists, above and below the elbows, and near the shoulders. More straps secure the victim's waist and chest. All of the straps are of course cinched cruelly tight to maximize the victim's helplessness and suffering. Special attention is given to the fingers of the right hand. The thumb, pinkie and ring fingers are spread painfully wide apart and immobilized with small straps, leaving only the first and second fingers free to move. A small, simple control panel bearing three momentary-off buttons lies beneath the two unbound fingers. Each button when pressed will cut off the power to one of the three snuff mechanisms with which the device is fitted. There is a sharp-pointed impaling rod on a hydraulic ram, positioned between the captive's legs to enter the anus as it slowly extends; a circular saw blade on an arm that gradually approaches the exposed belly or breasts; and yet another strap which inexorably tightens around the neck. Each of these mechanisms runs continuously unless the victim holds the button which shuts it off. Of course the condemned has only two fingers free, so he/she can only stop two of the three devices at a time, and agonizing death is inevitable. As the strangling strap begins to choke and the impaler penetrates ever deeper and the saw whirls a mere millimeter from the skin, the doomed victim's struggles become delightfully desperate as the fingers dance frantically, uselessly, from one combination of buttons to another. If the progress of the devices is set to a slow enough rate - a barely perceptible creeping is ideal - the spectacle can last for hours, providing the executioner with considerable entertainment. Of course other torments such as flogging, whipping, electroshock, genital or breast bondage, needles, clamps, piercings, or whatever is desired, may be applied during the process, and to inflict additional pain on the inaccessible rear side of the body the table surface may be enhanced in various ways such as by mounting strategically placed electrodes or covering the surface with sharp pointed studs. An important benefit of this device is that both male and female victims generally become very highly aroused during execution, and are well-positioned for raping, either genitally or orally. Obviously for the torturer's safety during rape the saw blade should be temporarily deactivated and swung aside; while this provides the victim with a desperately-desired respite from approaching death, the terrified reaction when the blade is returned to operation can be particularly satisfying. Prisoners immediately learn that the more they are raped, the longer they survive, and even the most reluctant of them will repeatedly plead for their tormentors to use them. This makes the device an ideal centerpiece for elite dungeon parties at which the actual snuffing of a victim is expected.

(This concept is hereby released into the public domain. The only compensation I require from anyone building this device is the option to be forced onto it myself some day...)
i'll have to keep this particular torture device in mind for later stories. nice idea here.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote