View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 01:04 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Girls....girls.....ha ! girls....girls....ha ! girls..

Hi Rb population.

I'm just coming back from the bar. A lovely tall girl came in and said hi to my friend Alan. She also said hi to me and I was so delighted to see a girl my height I've decided to forget about this terrible shyness for the opposite sex I'm suffering from. She took a sit at the comptoir with her friend not far from us. I've decided to do something since I don't wanna wait 40 more years before a girl my height shows up. I've noticed she had an Iphone, so I left my friend for a second, walked across the room, and started talking to her about her telephone, kind of : did you active Icloud, bla bla bla...we spoke for like 30 seconds ........ and then I realized the incurable acute psychological trauma i caused her for these 30 neverending atrocious seconds of hitting so I've decided to leave her alone.......

Ha ! girls. Why can't you make it a bit easier for guyz hitting on you ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote