View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 09:44 PM   #25
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)
Default incest fantasies and roleplaying

I can understand the desire of Anthro11, when starting this thread, to want to understand WHY incest is such a turnon. For some people exploring the whys can be very interesting and educational, for others it's best to simply accept ourselves as we are.

I am another who has had incestuous fantasies for almost as long as I can remember. Sisters, aunts, cousins, daddy/daughter, step-daughters, grandparents... any and all of these at one time or another. Sometimes they are my real family members, and sometimes they are pure imagination.

Fairly recently I had the unexpected and amazing experience of falling in love within a daddy/daughter relationship. It was complicated, and all remote due to the distance between us... and while it's over now it also awakened me to the fact that what I had long held as an un-realizable fantasy, could be possible in a realistic roleplay situation between consenting adults.

I want nothing more than to have a deep loving daddy/daughter relationship in real life (with a roleplay daughter, not a real daughter of mine). I think that the best I've been able to express just what excites me so much about daddy/daughter love is the following:

Quote:
The daddy/daughter and uncle/niece types of relationships -- the ones that most get my own heart thumping -- offer a delicious opportunity to care and nurture, to mentor and teach. It is after allowing the emotional connection to build... the trust, the warmth and affection, the genuine interest in my baby girl's life, that the very special qualities of the relationship truly emerge.

It is a multi-layered love... complex, deep, strong and full. It's awesome to take that connection, filled with so many emotions, and so much fondness, and take it to a deeper level of intimacy, to embrace our differences, our similarities, and each other in the midst of our strong and enduring connection, to make love with a passion seldom seen in the vanilla world.
As part of my own search for my special babygirl, I've started an offline family roleplay group, which has been growing rapidly, in an effort to bring together people all over who share these interests. If you'd like to know more about this, please feel free to PM me. There are both women and men in the group already, and as you might expect there is more room for additional women to still join in, than there is for men. So women, especially, are invited to inquire!

I'm also very happy to chat about incest and offline family roleplaying with others who share these interests.

nathan