View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 03:02 AM   #55
Mr. Wiggles
Privileged Member

Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Wiggles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsh552 View Post
jadedsoul, thanks for your contributions. best thread here since zodiac. + rep. but as i told elector: i don't know why anyone cares about rep on this board. the mods are so unbelievably silly it's crazy. and (presumably) grown people also care more about if their work is reposted than if others are actually posting something new in their mix. if were you i would not post here. and in fact i do not. do you happen to know of any other boards? maybe you post there?
The reason you roll your eyes in such disdain about people NOT wanting their stuff being reposted is simple and you said it yourself.. YOU add NOTHING to this board.. YOU dont contribute..if you did you would realize that it takes a decent amount of effort to share these clips and if someone goes thru that effort the last thing they deserve is for someone else to come along and copycat them..so thank you for that totally uninformed and asinine opinion.. next time try seeing what its like to contribute something positive before slamming on the people that do!!!
Mr. Wiggles is offline   Reply With Quote