Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2008, 04:10 AM   #37
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The whole point is you wouldn't have a choice. If I just wanted to rape your mouth, that would be all you got. What you going to do about it? Pin me down and sit on my cock?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
Mmmmmm.. *licking my lips.. .* I like this, though.. I absolutely love the having a cock shoved down my threat, making me gag for a couple seconds at a time.. only to have it pulled out, me take an extremely quick deep breath and have it shoved back in and down.. all the drool from when he pulled it out would drip onto my nipples and would get traced through with his fingertips.. Yuuu-uumm.

Forced oral ONLY? I'd have to decline.. there's so much more to an evening than just one activity. Now, combined with other planned "fun" later than night? Sure. Have your 5 minutes.. it's cool. I'll get mine, too.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote