Thread: Forced oral.
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #35
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Woodman View Post
Oh MAN is that ever true! I did a great game with my sweetie once where I held a knife to her neck and said I'd let her live if she could keep from cumming, then went down on her until she was forced to orgasm... Of course, then I fucked the ever-lovin shit out of her!!!

Forcing a woman to 'unwilling' orgasm is a huge power-play for me, and in its own way the most degrading for her, because she was forced to feel pleasure when it's the last thing she wanted.

Well, that, and, from a fantasy standpoint, it leads to a second date...
You mean we're supposed to wait until we have the 1st date until play time? Crap.

I can be pretty multiple so once I start, I don't have to stop so long as he doesn't change anything he's doing. Giving me one is almost forcing me to have 2, 3, 4, more... VERY draining.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote