View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #58
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Listening to Noob, Aranel lifted her face meeting his gaze with a deadly glare of her own. Gripping the knife in her hand, she wanted nothing more than to kill the man in front of her. Feeling him grabbing her shoulders, she tried to pull away "Let me the hell go!!!" Before she could react, she was pulled through a vortex.

Looking through the area where they were, she heard what he said about facing moving targets. Feeling the shove down the side of the cliff, she cried out as she landed between two zombies. Widening her eyes and seeing what they looked like, she lifted her gaze up at Noob and growled out "After I'm done with them I'm coming after you..."

Muttering that out, she quickly ducked underneath the limping man's grabbing hands and quickly, without thinking about it, slashed at the points she knew would kill the man instantly. Glaring at the woman, she breathed in as the man collapsed, lifeless to the ground.

Remembering they were already dead, she narrowed her eyes in disgust and quickly slashed at the woman's neck before kicking her stomach, quickly sending the woman flying over her head as she fell on her back. Watching the woman flying above her, she quickly struck the points that were vital before finishing the slashing movements at the woman's throat.

Watching her fall down the face of the cliff as Aranel quickly flipped to her feet, she glared at Noob and shook her head before looking down the cliffside thinking about making a run for it. Who knew where it led...but if it led away from him...it couldn't be too bad. Thinking that, she kept her back turned to him as she clutched the knife at her side, a warm breeze blowing her ponytail behind her shoulders as she looked around herself.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote