View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:50 AM   #47
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I told you once, I need a queen. and my lack of mortality now requires that she be from a particular breed. otherwise I would go through queens as the seasons change. And I have no use for harems or retraining new women. One who is strong and can harness that power is far better then several hundred temporary women. that is why you were chosen."
he stands up and looks down at her. "you will have the rest of the day to rest, training will begin tomorrow. You are learned, but only at a beginner's level, and that will not deal well in this realm. here you must learn to be hard as the stones themselves."
and with this he leaves her.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote