View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #25
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

After my incident babysitting bobby I had this recurring fantasy that I wrote out that I'll share here

I was babysitting a boy named bobby. Me being 29 years old and working part time I accept many babysitting jobs for neighbors during the summer.*

I know Bobby pretty well since his mother and I are friends. he's very shy around me and i know thats because at 11 he's got an adorable crush on me. whenever I babysat him in the past he was eager to do anything for me, or try to impress me somehow.

I was upstairs when the door bell rang, I didn't come down immediately. They came inside the house and tied bobby up in the living to a chair. I came down to investigate who had come to the door and thats when they saw me for the first time. they're eyes lit up. they were bullies from bobby's class that came over to torment him, upon seeing me their plans changed.* I saw Bobby tied up, I yell at the boys "what the hell are you boys doing? untie him now and get out of this house!"*

"Bobby you didn't tell us your babysitter was so hot" boy 1 said. all of them walked toward me and surrounded me.*
"we want to have some fun and see what you look like naked"* i scream at them "in your dreams twerp, little shits like you three will never see me naked" they all laugh at that. I say "leave now and I'll forget this ever happened"*

thats when one of them pushed me behind and i fell down to my hands ann knees. I quickly spun around on my ass and yelled again for them to leave. they just kept staring at me i could tell they were hard and just waiting for the fun to start. One of them grabbed my arms and pulled them over myhead while i was held down on my back, boy one quickly pulled down my shorts and exposed my black lace panties panties to the group of 11 and 12 year olds and bobby who could do nothing but watch me, his babysitter get stripped in front of him. my blouse was ripped open and my tits encased in a matching bra were now exposed to the group, I was so humiliated being seen in just my panties by this group of boys who should never see me like this, I was in charge but there I was being held down onthe ground in just my panties.*

they then tore down my panties and my shaved pussy was now on display for a room full of boys. i pleaded "please you can't see my pussy, cover me up, please this has gone too far, you'll get in troube"* this was met with nothing more then my bra being swiftly pulled over my heaving tits and my full naked body being exposed to group of brat boys that are so beneath me. they were all in shock staring at my tits and pussy, i was red with embaressment knowing there were all these young eyes seeing my naked tits and pussy, boys way too young to see me like this including bobby, he looked up to me he had a crush on me that I thought was cute but I'd never want him to see me naked, but here I was hands held over my head, stripped completely naked in front of him, it was so humiliating knowing that he was seeing every part of me, but it wasn't his fault he was tied there.*

They loosened thier grip on me and I took the oppertuity to try and make a break for it but I never got to my feet I just crawled away from them. I didn't know what to do or where to go and I knew they were enjoying the site of my naked ass and pussy crawling away from them. I was moving toward bobby thinking if maybe I got his bonds undone he could help me. bobby had a nice view of me craling toward him naked, my tits that he's proababky been dreaming about forever swaying back and forth. but before I could get to him boy 2 stepped infront of me. I pleaded "please leave us alone, you've done enough, you've seen me naked, please no more"

My pleads were ansered by boy 1 grabbing my hips i turned to look behind me and i saw his pants were off and his cock positioning himself to fuck my pussy from behind. "no please, dont rape my pussy, you're too young, please you've done enough not that" he plunges his cock into my pussy that is soaking wet from this humiliation, he has his hands on my hips as he pounds me hard and i just grunt. i look at bobby "bobby please, uh uh, do something uh uh, they're raping me, please save me"* this young boy seeing me naked and getting raped right in front of him is humiliating enough, but needing him and asking him to rescue me to be my hero was such an dded humiliation that made me want to faint. i looked away from him knowing there was nothing he could do but watch as his naked babysitter he idolized get gang raped by a group of his school mates.*

boy 2 took off his shorts and positioned himself in front of me, I knew what he wanted but couldn't concieve of this actually happening to me being fucked from both ends by these boys, the thought of my pussy and mouth being raped at the same time made me renew my struggles which were futile. they may be smaller then me but 3 of them together are stronger then me. his cock slid into my mouth and I decided to not fight it, if they both got off quick maybe they'd leave us, the 3rd boy seemed to be really shy maybe he'd just watch and leave without wanting to fuck me.*

So now there I was on my hands and knees getting raped from both ends by young boys with 2 other boys watching including bobby. i couldnt help but think about what he was seeing, his babysitter that he dreamed of, had a secret crush on, dreamed of what i might look like just in my panties let alone completely naked, was now right in front of him naked tits swaying as my pussy gets pounded from behind and cries muffled because of the cock im forced to suck in front of me.*

if only he could rescue me some how. I do anything he wanted if he could just save me from this humiliating gang rape, I'd babysit him in just a bikini next time, hell I'd let him see me naked again.* I'm wondering does he want to rescue me, or doesn he like what he's seeing and wants to see more. all these thought are going on in my head as boy 1 cums in my pussy and shortly after boy 2 cums in my mouth... It's saturday afternoon, no one is coming, I'm here all weekend alone with bobby, there is nothing to make them leave, they'll probably stay all day and night...
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote