View Single Post
Old 09-20-2020, 06:45 AM   #11480
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mommy's Craving Your Cum.....Again HD

Mommy's back in your room.

Daddy is still resting and mommy is craving your young, hard cock again! Mommy has never been fucked so good by anyone and now I am completely addicted.

I know what it is like to be depraved of amazing sex and now my own son can fulfill my needs!

You are so hard and know exactly how to make mommy's pussy wet.

I am leaving you my thong panties too so you can masturbate into them and smell my wetness....but now , honey....take me doggy...I need to feel you deep inside of me, pumping me with your hard cock....Cum all over mommy's round ass....You have so much cum honey....god I need you....I want you.....Cum on mommy's ass sweetheart!

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: MILF , DOGGYSTYLE , TABOO , CUMSHOTS , THONG FETISHKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , fake cum shot , simulated cumshot , mother , son , lace
Butt3rflyforu Moms Craving your Cum again 1080p.mp4

Your Mom's Best Friend HD

Custom Vid- Name Deuce used-

Your mom and I at great friends and I just got divorced from my husband that has the smallest dick ever! It could never please my pussy the way it deserves so I finally got rid of him.....You come over to my house quite often with your mom and I catch you checking out my huge tits and tight ass.

You love milf's.

You fantasize about fucking them while you sit in class.

So I invited you over....alone..without your mom!!! You took me up right away on it...not missing out on a chance to be alone with me.

I answer the door in a sexy form fitted dress with huge cleavage....a very sexy bra and you imagine sexy matching panties.

I invite you inside and reassure you whatever happens stays between us....but I am in desperate need of a young boy with a VERY hard cock to fuck my pussy properly.

I need to orgasm all over your hard shaft. I start stripping and your cock grows stiff in your jeans.

I surprise you and tell you that I need you to take my anal virginity too! I want you to fill all my holes!!!! I order you to sit down and let me unzip your pants....I am going to suck and lick that beautiful hard, huge cock that is about to penetrate all my holes!!! You are so excited you can barely contain yourself.....after blowing your cock , I invite you into my bedroom.....where I ride you till we both cum!!! You are so excited at the end, that you cum deep inside my fertile pussy!!! I am shocked but I liked it!!! I like the fact that your hot load is dripping down my leg ENJOY

Category: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Related Categories: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION , DILDO FUCKING , MILF , BRA & PANTIES , ANALKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , female orgasm , cleavage , older woman , younger man , men following orders , impregnation fantasy
Butt3rflyforu and your Moms Hot Friend 1080p.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote