View Single Post
Old 09-19-2020, 07:49 AM   #11464
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ASMR The most wonderful and tickling close-up vore experience, lips, tongue, teeth and spit willing to eat you up and savour you, an intimate session FULL HD MP4
HEADPHONES NEEDED! Angieholic!

MILF, Amateur, Latina, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Blackmail, Swallow

Probably my best vore clip so far, improved with my seductive ASMR skills.

Be ready for this amazing ASMR vore session where you will melt and have a great braingasm before my warm and juicy mouth, a special and unique experience to hear and feel in your own flesh what you would feel if devoured by Angieīs mouth. This irresistible close-up angle of my lips, tongue and teeth will make you so horny as you have never been before. Your body and your mind will be shaken by my moans, my wet mouth sounds and my exciting hungry voice when I whisper to you what I am about to do with your tiny body, step by step.

You can live this impressive delicate session with your eyes closed for more intense sensations or with your eyes open to watch my beautiful and wet mouth close to your eyes. The tickling sound of my tongue playing with my thick lips, my spit around my white teeth, my wide open mouth and an inevitable and tragical end being swallowed like a spaguetti will make your inner dream come true. You can even feel my damp breath covering your face and your nose when I am blowing and exhaling it straight to you.

Let yourself go, donīt resist to your dark desires, this is what you wished and I am going to give it to you.

Wow... you have to live it to know what I am talking about.

Global keywords for this thread: incest, cuckold wife, mature, MILF, teen, anal, oral, taboo, mother, sister, daughter, daddy, mom, son, housewife, POV, handjob, blowjob, real incest, Anal, SiteRip, Amateur, Anilingus, Bathroom, Big Ass, Big Tits, Bisexual, Blackmail, Blowjob, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cheating, Creampie, Cuckold, Cum in Ass, Cum in Mouth, Cum in Pussy, Cum on Ass, Cum on Feet, Cum on Hands, Cum on Pussy, Cum on Tits, Cunnilingus, Daughter, Daughter-In-Law, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, incest, Facial, Female Domination, Footjob, Group, Hairy, Handjob, Helpless, Humiliation, Impregnation, In Front Of Husband, Interracial, Jerk Off Instruction, Latex, Lesbian, Male Domination, Massage, MILF, Mother, Mother-In-Law, Netorare, Niece, On The Phone, Passed Out, Squirt, POV, Pregnancy, Roleplay, Rough Sex, Sister, Sister-In-Law, Spying, Stockings, Swallow, Threesome, Titty Fuck, Virtual Sex, Wife

Category: VORE
Related Categories: ASMR, FEMDOM POV, TONGUE FETISH, MOUTH FETISH, LIP FETISH.
Keywords: asmr vore, juicy lips, spit fetish, vore, vore pov, giantess vore, tickling sounds, swallowed alive, big mouth, blowing breath, tongue, whispering voice, thick lips, femdom pov, breath smelling.

Momma will Devour You come back to my Belly you are Flesh of my Flesh 1080p.mp4
MomsLilSockSniffer - Araisyours HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, POV, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Female Domination, Virtual Sex, Spying, Footjob

Mom had a rough day at work and asks her son to come give her a nice foot rub before she gets in the shower. They sit on the floor together, mom in a robe that keeps exposing her! He loves the smell of her stinky sweaty feet, before she gets in the shower she decides to start the wash and catches her son sniffing her socks while masturbating! She stands in the doorway and watches, getting turned on she touches herself until they both cum hard.

All Natural Barefoot Mommy Roleplay Sock Smelling Taboo
Moms Lil Sock Sniffer araisyours 1080p.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote