View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 11:07 AM   #15
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
I hate it when the female starts liking it, too. Total turn-off. It's rare to find genuine-sounding crying, or even inspired protesting! So many of those bored, dull "No.. stop.. while she's essentially checking out her manicure..
True, true true! Scenes where the victim is half protesting, or that 'barely there' look, then she proceeds to cum 10 times while weakly saying "stop, no, stop"... pretty much a turn-off.

The cheesy, loud music that is totally out of place is hugely distracting. I put it on mute, but by then, the mood is ruined for me.

The other thing I hate is the 'Chatty Cathy' rapist..."I'm gonna rape you, bitch! When I'm done, I'm gonna raoe your sister...your mother...your granny! You're never gonna forget this...!"
By then, I'm yelling..."SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! Mood gone!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote