View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:26 PM   #13
Kristen

Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)

I hate it when the female starts liking it, too. Total turn-off. It's rare to find genuine-sounding crying, or even inspired protesting! So many of those bored, dull "No.. stop.. while she's essentially checking out her manicure. YUCK.

I also really hate it when there's a prolonged man-going-down-on-her scene. It's fine if it's something that happens for a few seconds/minutes, but if most of the "rape" is him doing something that's historically really pleasurable for women? Um.. no. To me, part of the huge rush of rape is the psychology - that a man is forcing me so that HE can cum hard. Like, "I saw it, I liked it, I fucked it." So prolonged pussy-licking or bean-twiddling scenes put me right to sleep.

And I agree with you, BremenDruid - the most satisfying thing is the man unloading allllll the way inside her pussy. We don't need to see "proof" all over her face or tits, though there's nothing wrong with that from time to time. But the ultimate defeat for me - the thing that can NOT HAPPEN - that's going to prove his total domination over me - is when he holds himself in me so hard I can feel the head at my cervix, and empties his balls into me. So shaming, so degrading... mmmmm!
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote