View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #35
Jaozi

Jaozi Level 1 (100+)Jaozi Level 1 (100+)

Heh, a really old thing and technically on the age barrier for you American prudes (hah, the legal age for sex in my country is 16! Take that!)

Ok, so I pretty much knew that I was into "being used" and "roughed up" at least since high school, and I think I've been getting into it even earlier, so being the long haired geeky kid of the math major class (about 90% male class) I was subject to a bit of friendly bullying. Nothing serious, like doing me any damage, more like some verbal jabs, an occasional shove, stuff like that, plus I did bite back on occasion XD . Well at some point around the time when the hormones are at their topmost (somewhere in the 16-18 range, 3rd or 4th high school grade around here) there have been quite a lot of "queer" and "fag" stuff in the air, including some items from the "wanna blow me?" list.

Long story short, this made me oh so horny, I started lagging in the showers after PE, hanging around the guys when they got somewhat tipsy and filling my jokes with innuendo and challenges to their manhood (like when I jabbed back after they made fun of me I made fun of their assumed size or lack of ability), being dragged into the showers and then having to service the guys from my class became one of my most prominent fapping fantasies.

Right now I don't really try stuff like going to dangerous places, and am getting awfully stressed and not at all turned on when I so much as suspect that someone could be trailing me, a lot of my rape fantasies involve people I know or have seen and I'm more into "punk" than "muscle" type when imagining my rapists. I guess that's because I'm really into stuff like molesting, verbal abuse, forced to service, cloth tearing and bondage rather than actual physical pain or violence. Since I knew the guys from my class I always imagined they would be more focused on getting their pleasure rather than hurting me. I mean, seriously, even if the faggot bashers were actually into forcing me into something first they could very well crack my ribs with a baseball bat and leave me bloody in the street, a definite no-no in my book.