View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:46 PM   #337
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
Not just Africa!
You got that right HC.

In the warmer weather, I sometimes think there's a segment of the female student population who compete with one another ... just how little clothing can we wear and not be invited to meet with the Dean of Students. I find it extremely distracting at times especially when I'm in a large lecture theatre in which the floor slopes upward from front to back. I suspect that there's a lot of fellows sitting there wishing that they had the same view that I do

From my perspective, a member of faculty has to be ethically bankrupt to seek sexual favours from a student or to accept an offer of sex from a student in exchange for some academic consideration. Personally, I have never done either; however, in truth, there have been occasions (not many) when it has taken a whole bunch of self-restraint to decline and express my disappointment that they would make such a suggestion. Perhaps when it stops getting hard, it will cease to be a factor in the thought process. Not there yet and hopefully won't get there any time soon

Apologies for my lengthy post in your thread dude...my bad. Oh, and just for clarification, the students to whom I have made reference are all over 18 years of age.

Last edited by Wiz; 05-07-2007 at 11:15 PM.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote