View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #17
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I laugh as you say you hate me. "I will FORCE you to love it. I will turn you into my dirty, little slutdaughter. You'll be begging for it soon enough, Cleo." Laughing as you sob your little heart out.

I move closer to you, ever closer to your most intimate female part. Staring at your delicious pussy with hunger, I extend my hand and I caress your inner thigh. Surprisingly, my touch is gentle, very gentle. I continue caressing your thighs with both hands, my heavy body between your legs so that you can't close them.

"You are so fucking beautiful. It would be a crime not to take you! I made you! You are MINE!" For the first time, my fingers brush your nether lips. Gentle caresses first, then more insistent. I rub at your pussy, at your clit, now more roughly. My finger now getting slighly inside you.

With a sudden growl, I scoot back a little, my powerful arms holding your legs open, pushing you back a little so that your backside rises from the bed slightly, and you're all exposed to me, all open. I pratically dive head first into you! You can feel my hot breath on your pussy! I start to lick all over your pussy, and soon you can feel my big, wet tongue getting inside of you!

"You taste good, Cleo! I love the taste of your pussy! You are fucking mine!" I pratically shout. My eyes burning into yours as I raise my head a little, raise my head from between your spread legs.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote