View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:12 PM   #16
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Feeling you position yourself between my legs, I feel you forcing me to spread them wider so I can't kick you. Twisting my body but unable to pull away, I cry harder as you call me a slut as you smile down at me "No...I don't want this...this is sick...and wrong..."

Watching as you pull your shirt over head, I look away from you. Biting my lip, I shake my head "I hate you...hate you!!! I will run the first time I get..."

Crying out as you flip my skirt up, I feel you grab my panties and pull them off with a ripping sound. "NO!!!" Being forced to watch them on the tvs and hearing the sound, I sob out and close my eyes, trying to block everything out. This couldn't be happening...it just couldn't be!!!

Opening my eyes as I feel you stop for a minute, I look up to see you staring at my bare pussy then i hear you tell me that I will be yours and you will fuck me and there is nothing anyone can do. Sobbing, I shake my head and try to twist my body away from you again.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote