View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #15
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I position myself between your beautiful legs, your cheerleader legs, forcing you to spread them even wider, so that you can't kick me. You're utterly helpless. I feel thrilled that you're completely under my power. "You're such a slut, princess. You cry and sob and plead with me so sweet, but look at your nipples. Deep down, you want this! You want to be my wife. You've always wanted it." My smile is mocking and arrogant in the extreme.

I pull my shirt over my head. My chest is bared, hairy and muscled. My shoulders are wide. For a man of my age, I'm in top shape. I've been working out for months now. There is something brutal and scary about the new me, or not so new. It's just a side of me I've always hid from you before.

I flip up your little skirt. Then I roughly grab your panties and pull! They rip with a satisfying sound. The scene is replayed in all screens, everything recorded. Any sound you make, reproduced, including your frightened breathing. Your impending rape is all around us.

I stare at your bare pussy. Finally! I feel a little hypnotized by the view. "You will be mine. I will fuck you, and there is nothing you can do, there is nothing anyone can do about it." The words are brutal.
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote