View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

OOC:

I thought that during our break here while I'm waiting for you to post I would post some pictures of the house...actually mansion. I'm doing this because...well, I always thought that maybe having some pictures would help let you know what I think some of the rooms could look like. Let me know what you think.

---------------------------------------------------

Basically this is the house that Daddy has built for him and his daughter out in the country.

I was thinking that since she was his little 'princess' this would be the perfect room for her. All frilly and everything. When I saw this picture I thought I had found the perfect room. Of course the bed would be a bit bigger ^_^.

That could be the bathroom that's from the adjoining door to her bedroom.

That could be the room that she THOUGHT she was getting.

That could be his room where he decides to take her every now and again.

That could also be his bathroom where he enjoys taking her.

: Part One of the Swimming Grotto

Part Two of the Swimming Grotto

Part Three of the Swimming Grotto

All right I've pictured the swimming grotto taking up a big portion of the back of the mansion...her gymnastics/dance studio could just be off of it. The way I pictured it was there would be a bed close to the middle where he could enjoy having her then roll her out of bed into the water for a 'fun swim'. I know...I have a sort of strange imagination.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote