View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #5
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

Your fear makes me so excited. After watching so many movies, reading so many stories, and even corresponding with fathers that have raped their daughters, my hunger has grown, and I am tired of pretending to have only the familial interest a father is supposed to have for his daughter. I am about to make my fantasy real. I have a huge bulge under my pants.

"This is no joke, baby girl." Still walking towards you, slowly, menacingly, while you back up. Until your knees hit the bed, and I'm almost close enough so that you can feel the smell of my shaving lotion. In a very quick move, I grab your delicate arm with my hand. My grip is like iron. My heart is beating fast like a freight train.

"You want to know what's going on?" My voice is rough. "I've planned all this, I've built this house, so that I could have you all to myself, princess." I pull you to me into a crushing hug, your soft, female body trapped against my strong body. I kiss your neck roughly, speaking into your ear. "I've build all this, because I am going to FUCK you."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote