View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #3
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

I enter the bedroom, closing the door behind me, and I stare at you looking around. I've dreamed and prepared for this moment for so long, and now you are finally here. I watch you; you've grown into a very beautiful young woman, and I feel excited just being in the same room as you.

I've felt like this for a few years, but today will be the first time I'll let you know of it. "Hello, darling. Daddy is so glad you're finally here!" I say in an apparently warm tone, but there is menace behind it, the iron of a will that will not be challenged. I walk towards you, slowly. I am a tall man, kept very much in shape, looking quite good for my age, looking dignified and strong.

"So, what do you think of the house? Like it?" Still smiling, letting a bit more of a predatory glint into my eyes and smile now. "I see you're already becoming familiar with your bedroom. I made it special for you. I think we'll spend many pleasant nights here, you and I." There is now more than a hint of dark menace in my voice now.

I see the door of the wardrobe with the sexy costumes and the chest with sex toys are opened. I laugh at your questioning look. "You have to look good, Cleo. You have to look good for your father." I feel that hunger in me, that hunger that won't be denied. "Come now, give your Daddy a nice hug, it's been too long."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote