View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:46 PM   #9
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

To answer your questions Karen...

Some do and some dont. Myself I have really only had serious fantasies about one girl, one of my students who graduated last year. It's often hard (no pun intended) tho to stay in the proper frame of mind. Many of these girls go out of their way to tease and flirt so one must be very careful in dealing with them.

For your second question... Absolutely. Anytime I can help a young person get their life together, do better in school and graduate it really is a wonderful thing. Several of my kids have kept in touch even thru their college years and beyond. I also have a few in the military and we stay in touch. I'm a vet myself so those guys are special to me.

As to your last statement. I'd love to keep you after school and show you just how "at risk" you really are.