Thread: Isn't rape bad?
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 07:59 PM   #2
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I will admit that there's every once in a while that I do think I might be a little fucked up in the head. For instance I read a news article that talked about this american girl who was captured by some IS general and was forced to marry him, it was confirmed that before she died he raped her repeatedly. This is a horrible story, but a part of me wondered what it would've been like to actually do it, and I found myself getting off on the idea.
I think the key point here is that we're not actual rapists (I'm hoping I can speak for everyone here). We have fantasies and we like the idea, but the difference (at least for me) is that I'd never do that to a person in real life. I think it's okay, as long as you don't actually do it for real. After all, you don't go to prison because you think about something.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote