Thread: Rapeclub
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 11:20 PM   #6
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanfun4all
RC has been switched to a new host and should be back up soon.
Thanks for that info. I tried to visit and was a bit worried that it was down permenately. As for the complaints about the club being too soft, I've found those usually come from people who hate any form of civility. I belong to several Rape groups and I like the flavour of all of them, from crass to soft.

Then again, I like hearing differing opinions, as well, just as long as they aren't shouted at me or trying to negate me.

The main people who SEEMED to hate rape club didn't give me the impression they felt that way. If you disagreed with them you were an "Asshole" who was "after them". Coincedentally, the guys at Rape club who DON'T resort to this paranoic name-calling seem to have actual WOMEN want to meet them for real time play. Or wives. Or BOTH.

Oh well, it's probably just a conspiracy.