View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 PM   #37
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

Feeling your mouth around my cock, your tongue licking it, your voice sending vibrations through it, it's too fucking good. I should have done this earlier. It's a good thing that I've came once already, so recently. I don't think I could have lasted too much with your hot, wet mouth sucking my dick, with you nude and leashed at my feet.

"Oh, you love this, Cleo. You love my dick. Take it, slut! Take Daddy's cock in your mouth, you little whore!" Grabbing your head with both hands now, as I FUCK yor mouth with gusto. I don't care if you're going to gag as my cockhead repeatedly hits your throat. I laugh as I fuck your face for some moments. And then, I let up a little to let you recover your breath, strings of saliva connecting my dick to your mouth.

"Where was I? Oh yes. I discovered more people like me. Wealthy men, powerful men. They had all moved to a quiet, little town, where they could call all the shots. And do whatever they wanted to their slutdaughters." Once again, I insert my dick into your mouth. "The mayor, the owner of the bank, they all fuck their daughters. You want to escape? Go to the police? I'll show you something..."
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote