View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 08:52 PM   #36
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Gasping out as you put one hand behind my head and push more of your cock into my mouth, I cry out and immediately try to reach up to push at your hips. Struggling against you, I start to panic then whimper as you don't let up. Gasping around your cock, I continue to lick and suck on you, tightening my mouth around you as I continued to suck on you.

Hearing you groan, I hear you tell me to listen to you as you tell me a story so I wouldn't think about escaping anymore. Hearing you groan and gasp, I try to pull my head back as I whimper, sending vibrations all up and down your cock.

Hearing you telling me that you realized I was a slut a few years ago and that I shouldn't try to devy it because your cock was in my mouth. Hearing you laugh, I look up at you worriedly as you tell me that I started to wear sexy clothes and sent you sexy pictures. That I was a cocktease, that I wanted your cock but never admit to it. Listening to you tell me that it started to drive you crazy and you went to the Internet and discovered more people like you who were rich fathers with slutty, cockteasing daughters.

Widening my eyes, I growl out and try to pull away from you angrily as I shake my head "N...nugh..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote