View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Looking at you as you smile at me then kiss my lips, I sob quietly as you continue looking into my eyes. Remaining tense under you, I continue looking away afraid of what else you have planned.

Feeling you get off of me, I groan quietly as you pull your dick out of me then look up as you look at my pussy, leaking your cum. Looking at your cock hardening slowly, I breathe out as you go to the drawer and open it. Gasping and seeing all the sex toys inside it, I whimper out and shake my head. My God...this couldn't be real. Seeing you pull out a collar attached to a leash I watch as you walk back over to me.

Whimpering as you release my arms, I look at you as I massage my wrists and feel you grab my hair nad push me to the ground, tearing off the rest of my clothing. Gasping out as you attach the collar, I look up at you angrily and narrow my eyes as you call me your pet as you caress my hair. Looking down at the ground, I remain silent as I furrow my eyebrows not saying anything else.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote