Thread: The Rape Patrol
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 08:36 PM   #11
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

MISS ALLEN Continued.....

We got together to start making plans for our visit with teacher. “OK… Zack and J.J., since she would recognize both your faces and maybe even your voices we need to figure out how that won’t happen” I said. We had decided that we were going to rape her at her apartment. We were still a little edgy about cruising in the van at this point. “I’m thinking that the two of you will stay hidden until we have her subdued” I continued. “We’ll either need to blindfold her, or we’ll have to wear masks. If only you two wear them, it would seem odd. Then, if you talk, try to disguise your voice a little. Don’t make it sound too weird, like you’re purposely doing it.”

Her apartment was positioned well for what we wanted to do. It faced the back of the building where there was a wooded area. No neighboring buildings to have to worry about. The plan was to break in through a window when she wasn’t there and grab her as she comes in. But when? There might be a lot of noise at the beginning. There usually is. One thing I noticed when checking the place out, there’s hardly anyone there during the day. Everyone is working. At night, it’s a different story. Then Nick said, “seeing that school is out in less than two weeks, why don’t we just wait until then. She’ll be home during the day. That will be our chance.” Bingo!

On a Wednesday morning a couple weeks later, the five of us met at Nick’s shop. We waited until around 10:00, figuring that most neighbors going to work would be gone by then. We then drove to the apartment complex and waited for the right time.

In seeing her come and go a few times, I knew that she drove a white Camry. When we got there, it was parked in front of her building. “Well boys, let’s hope she heads out soon so we’re not here too long stroking ourselves.” I guess luck was in our corner again, because within about 15 minutes after us being there, a tall redhead appeared. She had on a pink warm up suit. She was carrying a gym bag and had her shoulder length red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was headed for a workout. Little did she know, we were really going to give her a real workout pretty soon. Or should I say working over!

“She is a tall one” Jerome said. “I like those long legs. Looks damn fine! I can’t wait to do this again.”

“I hate that bitch” mumbled J.J. “Up the ass hurts the most. Can I have her ass first?” I want this to hurt.”

After she pulled away, Nick and I headed for the back. We figured five guys might attract someone’s attention. Once we were in, we’d just let the others in through the door. We walked around the back, found what appeared to be the bedroom window, and made a slice in the screen from top to bottom. Nick then took something out of pocket and gave a hard jab to the window. It broke on the first try. After that, Nick reached in, unlocked the latch, slide the window up, and we were in. I called the others and within a minute, there was a tap on the door. “Welcome to “Rapeland” boys. Where boys are boys and women get fucked” I greeted them. Now the wait.

Now that we could see how the apartment was laid out, we devised our plan. Zack and J.J. would wait in the bedroom. Jerome would be around the corner in the hallway. It was very close to the door where she would come in. Nick and I would be hiding behind the counter in the kitchen. Jerome would grab her. Nick and I would then help get her under control. Since noise could be a problem, we planned to shove a small piece of cloth into her mouth and then slap some duct tape over it. We’d then use some more tape to cover her eyes, wrapping it around her head. Once we had her all ready, Zack and J.J. would join the fun.

Nick was the lookout. He peered through a crack in the blinds to see when she came back. I looked around the apartment to see what I could find. Lots of pictures with family and friends. The more I looked at the pictures the more anxious I became. We’ll have fun with this one. A quick search of the underwear drawer revealed some pretty boring stuff. “I guess she’s not a Victoria’s Secret girl” I said. Of course I had to check out one of the bras to see what we had in store. “Hmmmm… we have a 36C coming up boys. That’s respectable” I said.

“She’s here” shouted Nick.

“OK. Places boys.” I said.

In a few seconds the door opened. She walked in and closed it behind her. As soon as it closed, Jerome was on top of her. She started to scream, but he muffled it with one of those massive hands of his. He threw her down onto the ground and Nick and I grabbed her arms and legs. She kicked and thrashed pretty good at first, but quickly just seemed to give up. I guess the “bitch” isn’t much of a fighter. It took about 30 seconds, but we prepared her just as we planned. Fuck man! We were pretty good at this.

With her mouth and eyes covered, Zack and J.J. streaked into the room. I’m telling you these two were excited! This was payback for them.

We stood her up and then decided to play with her a little bit. We pushed her back and forth between us. Constantly pushing her from one to the other. Poking at her. Grabbing at her. Nick held her for a second and Jerome unzipped the top to the warm-up and pulled it off. Under it she was wearing a long-sleeved Nike t-shirt. Zack grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it straight up so the arms were up in the air. It revealed a really white, smooth belly and a black sports bra. J.J. grabbed the waistband of the pants and pulled them down. As he said, he wanted to get to that ass!

When her pants came down, so did the shorts that were under them. She still had on a pair of pink panties. “OK boys, let’s slow down for a second” I said. You could her whimpering and heaving. One of the problems with having to resort to this “noise control”, you don’t get to hear the victim plead for mercy. They ALL plead for mercy. “Let’s take a look at what we have here.” This girl was tall. Her skin was so freakin white. I guess those fair skinned broads can’t do the tanning thing. I was right on the ass prediction. Not much there. She had one of those asses that just looked like a continuation of her legs. But one thing we knew, it had an asshole. And soon it would have a whole lot of cum in it!

Normally I like to unveil the tits last. But freakin Zack apparently couldn’t wait. While Nick and Jerome are holding her up by both arms, Zack just lunges and grabs her sports bra and pulls it up. I can only imagine it’s quite a rush for a teenager to unveil his teacher’s tits to the world. Remember, this was our first movie too. I had the camera rolling in one hand. Jennifer Allen was about to be a star!

So Zack pulls the bra up and we get our first look at the teacher’s titties. Damn if she doesn’t have these tits where the areola cover the entire tip of the tit. It’s like the areola and nipple are all one. “Fuck man, look at this suckers” Jerome said. With this, Zack just starts sucking on one of them. J.J. grabs the other and starts doing the same. Although J.J.’s was more of a biting than a sucking. I thought to myself “now wouldn’t this make a nice picture for the yearbook.”

While the two students mauled the teacher’s tits, I pull down her panties with a big “Ta Da!” Wow… Miss Allen has a big red bush! “Shit Jennifer, I thought all you women shaved that thing these days” I hollered. Now here’s a picture that probably won’t make it into a frame in the apartment. Our “hot” teacher with her shirt pulled up over her head so that her arms were in the air, while two students are having the time of their lives with her tits. And her panties are down around her ankles, while I zoom the camera in on that red bush!

“Now let’s have some real fun” I exclaimed!

We gave J.J. his wish. We threw her down on the floor and held her down. J.J. stood over her with this evil smile on his face. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down. He followed that with his underwear. His cock was raging hard! He dived down onto of his teacher and parted her ass cheeks. All while this is happening, she’s wiggling all over the place. Obviously aware of what was about to happen. J.J. played with her asshole a little, jabbing his finger in and out of it, before he jamed his hard dick into that little pink thing. Now we can hear her screaming under the duct tape. Luckily, no one else can. J.J. just starts thrusting away at her lily white ass. Harder and harder until he blew his load inside her. It didn’t take very long. I’m assuming that when you have your dick up the ass of one of your teachers, one that you want to hurt, it has a way of speeding up the process. Plus he’s a freakin teenager! He pulls his dick out, and cum just oozes from her asshole.

“Holy fuck, man, it looks like you filled her up,” Nick laughed.

Then we carried her and brought her into the bedroom. We took rope and tied her spread eagle to the bed posts. We then each took turns mounting her fucking the shit out of her. While one of us was fucking her, there was always someone, or in some cases more than one, Just devouring her tits. And by the time we were done with that exercise, those tits looked like they had been through a war. Her pale white breasts were now red and blue and just about anything but white. I think you could probably read Zack and J.J.s dental records on those suckers!

We carried her limp body back into the living room. We threw her on the floor and each turns fucking her in the ass. J.J. did it for a second time. This bitch wasn’t going to walk right for a very long time!

Before it was time to go, we threw her back onto the bed. I grabbed Zack and J.J. and said “go back in, if you want, and have some personal time with her. I’ll close the door and turn off the camera.”

We weren’t sure what was going on in there, but there was a lot of noise. Although, they would give us the details later. I can tell you this, they really hated that bitch!

They came out of the room after about 20 minutes. The look of satisfaction was on their faces. I went in with some duct tape to wrap her up a little bit before we left. What I found was her lying crumbled on the floor. They had taken the rope and “hog tied” her. There was a freaking bottle sticking out of her ass. And those sick bastards had finished it off by pissing on her! I guess class was now dismissed.
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote