View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 08:57 PM   #19
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Says the woman who thinks that "innocence" is a "relative" term.

And if innocence is a "relative" term, why, it just occured to me that "guilt" is also relative!!!

And in fact, why not make "wrong" relative? Yeah! Wrong, according to whom? Huh? Huh? Your morals? My morals? That's what I say!!!

Now, Stern is absolutely certain that rape is wrong. Yep. Yep.

How does she know that rape is really wrong, considering that the standards are so, um malleable, and they really change from culture to culture? Well, she just "knows." And don't you dare challenge her!

She just doesn't know exactly why, of course, since, "innocent," "guilty," "moral," "immoral," it's all "relative," you see. It's a matter of personal opinion!!! What's bad for you, may not be bad for others. So why sweat it? Let's just all live peacefully and respect each other's views!

Diversity, they call it...
What about forgetting all the semantics and saying that intentionally doing something to another that hurts them in anyway is "wrong and immoral"
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote