View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:47 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find all crimes heinous. I do prioritize them according to what I believe is most heinous. Rape of an adult woman is not the worst crime to me, its not murder and its on an adult. I believe that my own dislike of the gender that the majority of rape cases target make it unnoticeable to me. I just dont care. Call it cold. I can sit and listen for hours to a female rape victim crying and I will not feel any emotion. I dont have any sympathy for females. Thats just how I am. Do I like it? no, I wish I could be warmer with women and gave a shit about them, but I just dont.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote