View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Wise Words!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
What's wrong with rape "fantasy" and "consensual role play"? Nothing. There's so many people in the world who feel righteous if they have something they can call "perverse." They are sort of like children who don't have the ability to see beyond black and white and what they were taught as right and wrong... And it seems these kinds of people are even happier if someone TELLS them what's immoral, that way they don't have to actually think for themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Picking up SecretObsession's notion on fetishes here ... and I quote:

What is wrong about (real) rape anyway?

If someone actually has to ask that question I don't think anyone is able to make this person understand ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
well said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
You want to know whats wrong with rape?

I guess the norm for finding problems with rape is the hurting of others, emotional, physical, blah blah blah...the same can be said for many other crimes.

I dont find it the most repulsive crime, although it is a bad crime...there are worst crimes. Maybe I think that way because its mostly a crime against women, and I dont even like women so why would I care for their well being? There have only been a few instances in my life when I truly felt for a women's pain. Most of the time, I dont care. I think what has allowed me to have fantasies about rape was my lack of repulsion for the crime.

Oh, maybe you meant whats wrong with rape fantasy. Nothing at all.
I'm totally with you girls!!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote