View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You want to know whats wrong with rape?

I guess the norm for finding problems with rape is the hurting of others, emotional, physical, blah blah blah...the same can be said for many other crimes.

I dont find it the most repulsive crime, although it is a bad crime...there are worst crimes. Maybe I think that way because its mostly a crime against women, and I dont even like women so why would I care for their well being? There have only been a few instances in my life when I truly felt for a women's pain. Most of the time, I dont care. I think what has allowed me to have fantasies about rape was my lack of repulsion for the crime.

Oh, maybe you meant whats wrong with rape fantasy. Nothing at all.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-24-2008 at 07:27 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote