View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 08:27 AM   #189
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

After an hour of sobbing on the bed, I get up and strip the sheets, then get in the shower. I throw the sheets in the washing machine and clean up around the rest of the house, making sure to get rid of any evidence of what has happened the past few days. But the true, telling evidence can't be cleaned up. What if I'm pregnant? There were so many loads of sperm pumped into me, and it was the right time of the month. I won't be able to clean that up, I could never get an abortion.

I want to change all of the locks on the house and my car, but how would I explain that to my husband? I'd also like to get a security system, but what good would that do? They have those pics and videos. No one would believe me.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote