View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #187
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Out of the shower, I only want to get to bed and sleep for the next week, but they have other ideas. They rip the towel from my body and tell me to lie down on the bed with my hands above my head and my legs spread. I do as they tell me, knowing it will do no good to resist them.

As I lay there, I close my eyes, not wanting to see what they are doing to me. I feel one of them get on the bed between my legs. I feel him place his penis between my legs and rub it up and down my slit. Keeping my eyes closed, I feel the head at my opening, then pushing in. I just laid there feeling him go in and out. I bit my lip, afraid that I would moan and encourage them further. The first one finished quickly and the second soon took his place.

Now, I was wet from the first one and the second had a much smoother ride. Soon, he was depositing his semen into me too. When they were done, I heard them dressing. I just curled up on the bed and cried, not bothering to look at them at all.

I heard Bob say, "better change the sheets before hubby gets home." They laughed and I heard them walking away.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote