View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #36
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

with the business I work in I work with a different group of people almost every 3 days. if i was a bit more charming it would be a great oppotunity to pick up some fine women.

for two days I've been working with this cute aussie lady, 5ft, brunette and dressed as a tennis player with white shorts, don't ask why. real hot but not the sort i would ask out, just did not have that spark. but she will be in my fantasies tonight. little does she know.

I'm about to work in a college for three days with girls 16 to abotu 20, a bit too young for me but my dark side will get the better of me.
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote