View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 05:41 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Theres this guy we have roleplayed with MFM more than a few times now, and I have had fantasies about him coming over and just taking me. Llo and behold it began unfolding almost exactly like Id imagined in real life on Thursday when he dropped by, next to the jug near the wall mounted knife block. So thursday afternoon ended up being an extremely delicious one on one rape roleplay, complete with knife, choke holds, forced words, really scary moments when I thought I would pass out, and bruises and sore bits to match. Was too caught up in wondering how Overkill was feeling about allowing this (found out afterwards) that I didnt get to fully appreciate what it made me feel until the that night, the day after, and today so my fantasies have thus been with him. Better not explain just what the fantasy is since the last one came true! lol

I expect my fantasies will move on shortly... just a matter of with whom!

Last edited by gaggirl; 06-24-2007 at 05:44 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote