View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 09:03 AM   #25
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kypris View Post
...This is one of my fears, that I will reveal this kink of mine to a partner only to have him take advantage of it. Either by taking it as license to take whatever he wants over my protests or by threatening to tell people....
All that. I had one girlfriend years ago who I partly confided in, and even at that I just said I liked to dominate/have a compliant sex partner. I never mentioned the "R" word, but she just knew what it was I wanted. She was great and played along and we had great sex for the few months we were together.
I had to move to another State to work for about six months and that girl got pissed off waiting. Never seen her again and still I worry if my secret is safe with her.
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote