View Single Post
Old 07-29-2006, 10:48 AM   #71
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My buddy was thrusting away in the helpless girl; another buddy jammed his cock in her mouth and began jerking her head back and forth. I heard a car pull into the driveway; I looked out to see the same woman back again only this time she was alone. She got out and head to the door fingering a key in her hand as she walked.

Me and another guy ran downstairs, grapping the gun off the dresser as we left. I ran behind the door just in time to hear the lock opening. The door slowly opened and a voice called out "Anybody home? It is aunt Helen." Then the door swung wider and the attractive middle aged woman stepped in the door.

She was completly inside before she seen my buddy standing naked in the kitchen. She gasped as she started and then turned to run out the door, but it was too late; I slammed the door in her face. I pointed the gun at the terrified woman and said "Scream and you and your niece will get it. You can join the party." She froze as she tried to stammer words of protest out. I grabbed her by her hair and with the gun firmly in her back guided her towards the steps to go upstairs.

It was obvious from my buddy and me lack of clothes what was going on up in the bedrooms. She nervously climbed the steps as she anticipated the fate that awaited her. When we reached the second floor I shoved her roughly into the room where the rest of the group were as I announced "Men we have a new guest."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote