View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The first kick causes me to grimace in pain and bend over slightly. Grabbing my knee I take one step back from you, avoiding your wildly flailing legs as you spin over, looking for a weapon. If I don't want this to get out of hand, I have to do something drastic, and fast. Last thing I need is you wiggling away and me going back to prison.

The opening is your search for a weapon to use against me. Your head isn't even facing me, and I step around your legs. You keep kicking at air as I try to remain quiet. My foot lashes out without warning and catches you in the side of the ribs. I pounce, straddling your hips before you can recover. My hands roughly grasp your tits.